- Pro Sports Blogging - http://www.prosportsblogging.com -
Posted By Frank Mazzola On Sep 12 2010 @ 11:53 am In All Sports | No Comments
New Meadowlands Stadium
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Monday September 13
Keys to a Jets Victory:
1. Setting a precedent early- It’s going to be important for quarterback Mark Sanchez to hook up on a few passes quickly in order to gain confidence against a formidable Ravens defense. Strong as they are, the cornerback area is vulnerable and Jerricho Cotchery and Braylon Edwards need to exploit that.
2. Find a way to run- Gang Green will still need to move te ball on the ground. Shonn Green should be pounded into the defensive line repeatedly in the hopes of wearing them down towards the end of the game.
1. Blanket Boldin- Darrelle Revis is finally back in action and his main task is going to be holding down Anquan Boldin. He is the Ravens main threat in the passing game and shutting him down will greatly impact their ability to move the ball.
2. Harris on Rice- Linebacker David Harris will need to shadow Ray Rice effectively to keep him from turning short passes into long gains, something the running back excels in. Hitting him early and often will be the key.
Prediction: Jets 14, Ravens 10
About the Author
Article printed from Pro Sports Blogging: http://www.prosportsblogging.com
URL to article: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/2010/09/12/jets-ravens-preview/
URLs in this post:
 Subscribe to author's RSS feed: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/author/frankmazzola/feed/
Copyright © ProSportsBlogging.com. All rights reserved.