- Pro Sports Blogging - http://www.prosportsblogging.com -
Posted By Frank Mazzola On Oct 2 2010 @ 2:33 pm In New York Jets | No Comments
Sunday October 3 2010
Orchard Park, NY
Keys to a Jets Victory:
1. Get the running game going early- The Bills are currently allowing 141 rushing yards per game. The Jets game plan should be to eat up the clock by rushing frequently, pounding the already weak Buffalo line until it finally breaks.
2. Limit Sanchez mistakes- It should not be necessary for Mark Sanchez to throw frequently in this game as the Jets are expected to dominate time of possession. When he does choose to put the ball in the air, it ought to be done on short, safe patterns that have a high probability of success. Expect Dustin Keller and Jerricho Cotchery to see extensive action.
1. Corral Fitzpatrick- The Bills quarterback is not a huge offensive threat by any means, but he is capable of scrambling for yardage and important first downs. The Jets need to control the line of scrimmage in order to prevent this from happening.
2. Watch for Spiller- CJ Spiller has already shown in his brief pro career that he is capable of breaking off long runs not only as a running back but also as a return specialist. It’s got to be a priority for New York to be aware of where he is on the field at all times.
Jets 28, Bills 10
About the Author
Article printed from Pro Sports Blogging: http://www.prosportsblogging.com
URL to article: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/2010/10/02/jets-bills-preview/
URLs in this post:
 Subscribe to author's RSS feed: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/author/frankmazzola/feed/
Copyright © ProSportsBlogging.com. All rights reserved.