- Pro Sports Blogging - http://www.prosportsblogging.com -
Knicks/ Celitcs – 5 things
Posted By Jordan Lauterbach On Oct 30 2010 @ 1:45 am In New York Knicks | No Comments
Here are a few things to bring up when the Knick game comes up with your buddies today….
1. Players like Rajon Rondo still give the Knicks fits – Ok, he gives a lot of people fits, but he always seams to play well against the Knicks. Even if he’s killing the Knicks, he’s so much fun to watch.
2. Rebounding, rebounding, REBOUNDING! – Here’s some terrible numbers. New York was out – rebounded by 16. They had a total of nine offensive rebounds. They had 11 less defensive rebounds then Boston. Not going to win a lot of games on the road with this triple threat.
3. Gallo might be more hurt then he’s let on – Alan Hahn of Newsday reported that his wrist isn’t 100%. He then goes out and scores on only free throws in 12 minutes. You complete this puzzle.
4. Mozgov is looking like, well, Mozgov – Maybe we hit the “this guy is awesome” button a little too quickly on Tim. He was expected to be a major work in progress and, through the first two game of the season, he looks like a major work in progress.
5. These are the kind of games Amar’e Stoudemire will have – 27 points in 36 minutes and 8 rebounds. If the Knicks are going to compete for a playoff spot this year, this will happen a lot.
We knew the schedule was entering a rough patch. Considering all the things that didn’t go the Knicks way, it’s sort of impressive that this was a four point game.
About the Author
Article printed from Pro Sports Blogging: http://www.prosportsblogging.com
URL to article: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/2010/10/30/knicks-celitcs-5-things/
URLs in this post:
 Subscribe to author's RSS feed: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/author/jordanlauterbach/feed/
Copyright © ProSportsBlogging.com. All rights reserved.