- Pro Sports Blogging - http://www.prosportsblogging.com -
Posted By Frank Mazzola On Nov 19 2010 @ 12:23 pm In New York Jets | No Comments
Sunday November 21
New Meadowlands Stadium, E. Rutherford, NJ
Keys to winning the game:
1. Unleash the Sanchez- Quarterback Mark Sanchez finally arrived last week by leading Gang Green to a thrilling overtime victory against the Cleveland Browns. Houston boasts one of the worst secondaries in the NFL. The time is ripe for the neophyte quarterback to take several shots down the field.
2. Holmes is where the heart is- Receiver Santonio Holmes was Sanchez’s partner in crime on the final play that led to the victory over the Browns. He should be able to find the soft spots in the coverage and exploit them. Look for him to be a favored target on Sunday.
1. Get after Schaub- Cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie should be able to at least contain superstar receiver Andre Johnson, so Schaub will be down a major option to throw to. He also has a knee problem that is limiting his mobility, so if the Jets can force a huge push up the middle of the line, he’ll have a tough time scrambling away to make plays.
2. Foster blanket- Arian Foster is the type pf running back who can really hurt the Jets because of his ability to run off the corners and get to the outside. Look for the Jets to commit a safety in the box to help contain him.
Prediction: Jets 21, Texans 17
About the Author
Article printed from Pro Sports Blogging: http://www.prosportsblogging.com
URL to article: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/2010/11/19/jets-texans-preview/
URLs in this post:
 Subscribe to author's RSS feed: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/author/frankmazzola/feed/
Copyright © ProSportsBlogging.com. All rights reserved.