- Pro Sports Blogging - http://www.prosportsblogging.com -
Posted By Frank Mazzola On Dec 11 2010 @ 7:16 pm In New York Jets | No Comments
Sunday December 12
New Meadowlands Stadium, E. Rutherford, NJ
Keys to a Jets victory:
1. Bloster Sanchez’s confidence- Mark Sanchez was absolutely picked apart by New England on Monday night and never got into any kind of groove. The Jets will need him to regain some of his swagger if they are to contend for a Super Bowl title. They should concentrate on giving him high percentage opportunities.
2. Trust in Santonio- Holmes has proven to be far and away the Jets’ most dynamice receiver and he is especially good at creating large gains out of short crossing patterns. The Dolphins can be had in this fashion and he represents Gang Green’s best bet in terms of quick strike ability.
1. Take advantage of the weather- Sunday in New Jersey is supposed to be wet and extremely windy. Conditions like this almost always favor the defense and the Jets need to ratchet up the pressure on Miami quarterback Chad Henne to force him into turnovers.
2. Control Bess- Small possession receivers like Davonne Bess give the Jets trouble. Darrelle Revis should be able to handle shutting down Miami’s Brandon Marshall, so the bulk of the defense’s concentration should be on closing up the holes in the slot.
Prediction: Jets 23, Dolphins 14
About the Author
Article printed from Pro Sports Blogging: http://www.prosportsblogging.com
URL to article: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/2010/12/11/jets-dolphins-preview-2/
URLs in this post:
 Subscribe to author's RSS feed: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/author/frankmazzola/feed/
Copyright © ProSportsBlogging.com. All rights reserved.