I am starting this post early in the third quarter. I figure that I want to give myself a jump start on this post and if the Lakers win, then I will be able go to bed pretty quickly after the game because I’ll be done with this.
But if they lose, it’s going to be a long night.
Here is what I like so far:
1. Andrew Bynum. He’s playing like a big and is dominating the Lakers offensive paint.
2. Kobe. He’s bringing the effort we are accustomed to seeing out of him tonight.
Here is what I don’t like:
1. Pau. Does this guy know he has two NBA championships on his resume? I see someone who is indecisive, lost defensively and, dare I say, soft when finishing at the rim.
2. Ron Ron. I am cringing when he is shooting an open shot. It’s feelng like last year again.
3. The bench. Blake seems scared to take a shot (he just missed two open 3′s as I type this up). Barnes appears lost. Shannon Brown has made some boneheaded mistakes. Can B-Shaw suit up and help this second unit?
Steve Blake with a bad pass. Looks like Kobe will have play the entire 4th quarter.
About the Author
Written by Donovan Williams
32 year-old sports fan who has the audacity to think that he could be good at this sports writing thing. I'll be honest. I'll be snarky. I'll be sarcastic. Maybe not in that order. It is my goal to ensure that my opinions will generate a response from you, dear reader. Good, bad or indifferent, I welcome your replies.