- Pro Sports Blogging - http://www.prosportsblogging.com -
Watching the 3rd and I am Getting Nervous
Posted By Donovan Williams On May 5 2011 @ 12:35 am In Los Angeles Lakers | No Comments
I am starting this post early in the third quarter. I figure that I want to give myself a jump start on this post and if the Lakers win, then I will be able go to bed pretty quickly after the game because I’ll be done with this.
But if they lose, it’s going to be a long night.
Here is what I like so far:
1. Andrew Bynum. He’s playing like a big and is dominating the Lakers offensive paint.
2. Kobe. He’s bringing the effort we are accustomed to seeing out of him tonight.
Here is what I don’t like:
1. Pau. Does this guy know he has two NBA championships on his resume? I see someone who is indecisive, lost defensively and, dare I say, soft when finishing at the rim.
2. Ron Ron. I am cringing when he is shooting an open shot. It’s feelng like last year again.
3. The bench. Blake seems scared to take a shot (he just missed two open 3′s as I type this up). Barnes appears lost. Shannon Brown has made some boneheaded mistakes. Can B-Shaw suit up and help this second unit?
Steve Blake with a bad pass. Looks like Kobe will have play the entire 4th quarter.
About the Author
Article printed from Pro Sports Blogging: http://www.prosportsblogging.com
URL to article: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/2011/05/05/watching-the-3rd-and-i-am-getting-nervous/
URLs in this post:
 Subscribe to author's RSS feed: http://www.prosportsblogging.com/author/kingkow/feed/
Copyright © ProSportsBlogging.com. All rights reserved.