I’m sure all you die hard Pro Sport Blogging fans have been anxiously awaiting the return of my Top 5 list. The wait is over!
Remember… Jim Kelly calling the offense; Darryl Talley wearing the spider-man Under Armour; the Bills scoring 30 points a game? This Top 5 will take you down memory lane and relive some great “Remember When Moments” in Bills history. As always, we’ll take a quick look at TWIBN.
- Bills will unveil their new uniforms on June 24th! I think they should have a picture of a real Buffalo on it!
- Text UNIFORM to 64621 for your chance to win a new jersey. Good luck though, I win everything.
- There are still rumors flying around that when the Big Ralph passes that the team will be sold and moved to Los Angeles. Read full article here.
- The Bills announce two changes to fan behavior policy; stadium will open the parking lots 4 hours before kickoff instead of 5 and the stadium is now smoke free.
- Ruben Brown heads 2011 Greater Buffalo HOF Class. Read full article here.
5. Remember when…after a Bills playoff win the fans would rush onto the field, take down the goal posts and carry it around like the Stanley Cup. Do you also remember that they had to put glue on them to prevent fans from climbing the next game. Classic! To be honest I probably would have been part of it! At least they didn’t set fire to the city! eh Vancouver. Check out the video here.
4. Remember Super Bowl 25? How can you forget. Wide right..blah blah. It was not all Norwood’s fault. They should have put them away way before that point. I feel if the Boston Red Sox can forgive Bill Buckner, that we can forgive Scott Norwood. But only when they win their first Super Bowl. Click here to see what should have happened.
3. Remember Flutiemania? Doug Flutie was the perfect fit for the Buffalo Bills wasn’t he? Hard nosed, head down and gave his all. But why didn’t the Bills keep him? Well they saw something in Rob Johnson that made him the starter the following year and Flutiemania died. I still have my box of Flutie Flakes, do you?
2. Remember the Playoffs? NO! nuff’ said. Get back there boys!
1. Remember the good times! It’s hard to remember the good times when lately there have been so many bad ones. But we still do! That’s what makes us Bills fans! We still tune in every week ( although after a brutal lose, we don’t want to). We do this because we know that the Bills will be great again. It’s sometimes not even about the game, it’s about getting together with friends on a nice Sunday afternoon, have a few pints, share a few laughs and if your lucky enough, you’ll remember the bus ride home!
GO BILLS GO!
About the Author
Written by Norm Duhamel