Monday after the game I began turning my television off. I then turned all of the lights of in my entire house. I slowly walked upstairs & laid down into my bed. Without even think to kiss my beautiful girl friend (soo-to-be Fiance!) Goodnight. What on earth did that game do to me??
On Monday October 17, 2011 (0-4) Dolphins were finally looking to start and get something going for the 2011-2012 year! Well after seeing last night’s game I can honestly tell you a 24-6 romping wasn’t what anything like the Dolphins could’ve fathomed!
In my notes I was able to come up with that could shed some light on how the real event commenced:
- Matt Moore making his first start as a dolphin. He made some good throws but was victimized by many key drops by his dolphin receiver’s as well as a 100 yard interception return for a TD by Darell Revis in the first Qrt.
- Matt Moore finished the night 16 of 34 for 204yrds 0TD/0INT
- The Fins had actually (statistically) dominated the 1st and 2nd Quarter, but found them down by 14 to 6 @ Half Time. After a three yard Touchdown run by the Jets young Quarterback Mark Sanchez late in the 2nd quarter as once again Miami struggled in the end zone
- The 2nd Half looked strangely like the 1srt.
- In the Second half the Fish never seemed too seriously threatened offensively & the Jets 28 yrd FG @ a Touch Down Pass to Santoniom Homes.
All that can be said about the Fish is that they plenty of room for improvement.
I’ll See Yaa In Denver!!!
About the Author
Written by Calvin Reed
My name is Calvin Reed. I just moved to Rochester, NY from Miami, FL. I obtained a bachelors degree in Journalism from FIU. I am ac huge Miami Dolphin fan! I live for the Fish & find it to be an incredible honor to be blogging about them for the rest of the 2011 season & hopefully for years to come. Let Go Fish!!!