Anger, disappointment and frustration has set in. The Bills have now lost 3 in a row but this time to a team they shouldn’t have. 35 – 8 to the Miami Dolphins, really Buffalo, really! What happened to that team that beat New England, Oakland and Philly. Have teams figured out the Bills or were these wins just a smoke screen? Whatever it is, the Bills better turn it around if they plan on winning another game this year. I’m done throwing out stats in these blogs, because they are irrelevant, the only stat that matters are wins and losses.
What should be done now? I’m really at a loss here. One thing is for sure, defense needs fixing. How can you go from a 10 sacks shutout performance against Washington to giving up, 27, 44 and 38 in consecutive games. They look like amateurs out there. In the last three games, opposing quarterbacks are completing 76 percent of their passes. Sure they are doing a better job on their run defense, but it really doesn’t matter.
Are the Bills playoffs chances done? Far from it, but if they lose to the Jets next week, pack it up because another promising season goes down the drain. I’m not ever sure which is tougher, watching the Bills go 0-8 last year or this year’s tease of a season. Sure the Bills are beat up. The injury list just got a little bigger with McGee, Jones and Jackson all hurt yesterday, but if the Green Bay Packers can win the Super Bowl with 11 players on the IR, Buffalo could certainly make a run for the playoffs.
Following yesterdays debacle, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to blog anymore, but I’ll keep going because it really is the only avenue to release my frustration. I know it’s hard to cheer right now, but if the Patriots lose tonight it’s game on!
Here’s a video that should lift your spirits, perhaps the team should watch it too!
- Funny how they didn’t show Jones’ injury. I won’t be Youtubing that!
- Looks like Jackson will be o.k after a deep bruise
- It really isn’t that they lost, it’s how they lost and to whom
- 3rd straight game that we didn’t watch the whole game
- David Nelson seemed to be channelling the fans when he was throwing up on the side lines, hope he feels better.
- Anybody else notice J.P. Losman on the Dolphins sidelines?
- A soak in the hot tub takes away some of the pain. Try it if you have one.
About the Author
Written by Norm Duhamel