See you in September Buffalo. The Bills streak has reached to 5 after losing 23-17 against the Tennessee Titans, and all hopes of reaching the playoffs are now gone. The Bills will now be playing for pride and draft position. I had predicted at the beginning of the season that Buffalo would go 7-9, but realistically can they win 2 more games? They finish the season playing San Diego, Miami, Denver and New England. Scary to think they could finish the season on a 9 game losing skid and one more win than last year, but the way they’ve played the last 2 week, I highly doubt they’ll lose another 4 in a row.
Slow starts to games have killed the Bills this year. Although they had another chance to win the game, the Bills were unable to comeback from an early 17-7 deficit. Watching the Bills over the years, you almost have this sense at the beginning of game if they are going to win or lose, I sensed a loss from the first possession when Fitzpatrick almost threw 3 consecutive interceptions.
I usually leave my top 5 for the off-season but deemed this necessary
TOP 5 REASONS TO BE MAD AT THE BILLS
5. Another season without playoffs… is it 12 years now? I can’t remember.
4. Injuries. O.k. I know it’s not their fault they get hurt, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be upset about it.
3. Slow starts. It’s hard to get into it when you’re down by a dozen 3 minutes in a game.
2. Defense. Please do something about this train wreck! Load up on the off season.
1. Season Tickets. Their poor play is causing me to lose money. Nobody wants to buy tickets. With that said, I have 2 tickets for the Miami game. 60 dollars each will get you tickets in section 117 row 17 seats 3 and 4. Make me an offer
- Spiller had sparks of brilliance yesterday. 83 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Mike Caussin and Lee Smith had receptions for Buffalo. Who are they?
- Went to do groceries in the third quarter. Fifth straight game without watching all four quarters.
- Trim the beard Fitzy, the myth and legend of it is dead. But at least you can play Santa for Christmas
- I’ve got Tebowmania.
About the Author
Written by Norm Duhamel