So the Bills lost 36-14 to the Vikings, big whoop! If the Bills would have won I would have said the same thing. The preseason is merely a formality and it’s primary functions are to get the players back in football form, make adjustments to your rosters, fine tune plays and get fans excited about the upcoming season.
So what did we learn from this game?
- Fitzpatrick had a good game going 8/11, 58 yds and 1 touchdown
- Vince Young can still throw deep, check out this 64 yard pass and catch to rookie T.J Graham
- Brad Smith should only be used for wildcat formation. This ball should not have been thrown
- Bills defense gave up 160 yards rushing. Tighten up boys!
- The preseason should stay 4 games, because if the season would start next week, the Bills might be in trouble!
About the Author
Written by Norm Duhamel