Week 2 will be another fight for the Ravens. They will be playing on Sunday 1 PM ET @ Eagles.
What to Look For:
- The secondary (corner backs and safeties) need to be on que because Michael Vick (Eagles) will try to scramble, which will create more opportunities for their receivers to get open.
- Ed Reed has kept low numbers in practice this week with a strained hamstring. Watch to see how he performs and if someone has to replace him. It would be smart to keep Reed out and save him for the later, more important games, than to push him now.
- Look for the offensive line to open up big holes for Ray Rice, he needs to have more rushing yards than last week. Last week’s game the offense had a lot of passing plays which in turn put Rice in as having a low number of rushing yards.
- Watch for rookie, Kelechi Osemele to prove himself at right tackle.
- The Eagles’ punt returner DeSean Jackson will be something for our punt team to watch out for. He’s fast and has the ability to make big plays off of a punt return.
About the Author
Written by Brandie
Brandie is a graduate from Utah State University where she competed as a Division 1 gymnast. Growing up in the DC area Brandie has always been a fan of the Baltimore Ravens and is honored to have the privilege to write about them.