Some of these questions will be answered this week
- Can the Bills bounce back after a crushing loss?
- Can the Bills beat a top tier team?
- Will the defense be able to stop the run?
- Are the Bills mentally tough?
I could keep going with more questions but these stick out the most for me. I had the Bills losing this game at the beginning of the year and I wouldn’t be shocked if they did, however, a big part of me thinks this is a must win game for them. It would certainly give them confidence moving forward and would definitely give me hope for the rest of the season.
The 49ers have a ton of talent and will probably be focusing on giving the ball to Frank Gore to run it up on Buffalo. I can only guess Buffalo spent a whole of their week looking at tape from last week to figure out what went wrong. The so called “Big 4″ of Buffalo will need to get some pressure on Alex Smith and get him to the ground. I’m a little weary that if they don’t perform up to their potential that the media will have a field day with them and will only put more pressure on them going into next week against the Cardinals.
I won’t be making predictions moving forward because after last week’s prediction of a win just made me look stupid. Let’s just say I hope it’s a close one!
- Spencer Johnson, Craig Urbik and Cordy Glenn will all out for this game
- Fitzy is still leading the league in touchdown, oh and in interceptions too
- Jackson and Spiller will both play, and will each run for over 100 yards
- Bills will be staying out west for the week. This should create some much need team bonding
- Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadian… EARLY HARVEST!!!!
About the Author