The Ravens kept their winning streak going on Sunday afternoon against the Chiefs, winning the game 9-6, here’s a brief overview.
- Flacco threw for 182 yards and was sacked 4 times.
- Ray Rice tallied up 17 carries and 102 yards.
- The offense couldn’t get in the end zone but set up their kicker with 3 field goals.
- The defense held Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn to just 124 yards of passing, also snagging two interceptions from Cassel.
- No sacks for the Raven’s were accumulated however, Matt Cassel did leave the game in the fourth quarter with a “head injury.”
- Kicker Justin Tucker led the team in points during the game and was a perfect 3/3 for field goals.
- Deonte Thompson had 2 kick off returns averaging 26 yards per return.
About the Author
Written by Brandie
Brandie is a graduate from Utah State University where she competed as a Division 1 gymnast. Growing up in the DC area Brandie has always been a fan of the Baltimore Ravens and is honored to have the privilege to write about them.