2. By viewing, interacting with, submitting information to, or otherwise using this Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you must not use this Site.
3. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, update, or otherwise change this Agreement at any time. By using this Site after such changes are posted, you agree to be bound by the changes. This Agreement was last modified November 8, 2010.
B. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All content included on or in this Site, such as text, photos, logos, video, graphics, sound, computer code, and the arrangement and selection of such content, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights of ProSportsBlogging.com and/or its third-party content providers. Trademarks, as well as the business names, logos, slogans, trade dress and all other marks on this Site are trademarks of ProSportsBlogging.com or its third-party content providers. All sports team and league information, logos, and registered trademarks contained within this Site are properties of their respective ownership groups and/or organizations and are used for purposes of identification and/or commentary only.
2. You may use material from this Site only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Neither this Site nor any portion of this Site may be republished, reproduced, duplicated, copied, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, modified, sold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by ProSportsBlogging.com or under copyright law. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of trademarks, author attribution or copyright notices may be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading material from this Site.
C. SUBMISSION OF CONTENT BY USERS
In certain places, ProSportsBlogging.com may allows user to submit comments, forum or chat room entries, blog entries, letters, ideas, photos, videos, e-mails or other content – either directly to the Site (including to us through the Site) or through third party service providers. While we generally would like to permit you to provide content to the Site there are certain restrictions on your providing content. They are as follows:
1. License: By submitting content, you grant ProSportsBlogging.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully and freely assignable and sub-licensable license to any rights you have in the content submitted – including, but not limited to, the rights to use, display, publish, translate, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, and perform publicly your content (or any part thereof) online and offline in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter devised. You further agree that ProSportsBlogging.com has the right to use your name and likeness in connection with ProSportsBlogging.com’s publication, display, modification, distribution or other use of such content. ProSportsBlogging.com is free to use any ideas, techniques, inventions, concepts, know-how, or other information that you provide to ProSportsBlogging.com (whether directly or through its third party service providers) for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or remuneration.
2. Standards: You agree not to submit any content that: (a) infringes on any third-party intellectual property, publicity, privacy, moral (droit moral) or other legal rights; (b) violates any applicable law or regulation; (c) is defamatory, threatening, harassing, obscene, harmful to minors, or child pornographic; (d) is false or misleading; (e) promotes physical or emotional harm in any way; (f) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful components (including, but not limited to, computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information); (g) is commercial in nature, other than as specifically solicited by this Site; (h) constitutes unsolicited junk or bulk e-mail (“spam”); or (i) is tortious or criminal.
3. Warranty / Indemnity: You warrant and guarantee that you own all intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, publicity, moral (droit moral) and other rights to any content that you submit. You further agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless against: (a) any and all claims to the rights to content that you provide to us, (b) any and all claims that someone’s rights were violated by our display or other use of the content that you provide to us.
4. Monitoring of Content / Removal: You agree that ProSportsBlogging.com has no responsibility to monitor, review, edit, remove or control any content or other information that you or others submit to us and/or the Site. You further agree that ProSportsBlogging.com may, in its sole discretion, modify, remove or refuse to accept any content for any reason. We may also decline to modify or remove content that you submitted, despite your request. In addition, please be aware that we may not be able to modify or remove certain content, including without limitation content that has been distributed to or relied on by third parties.
5. Release: You agree that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18 years of age, that you are at least 13 years of age with parental consent to use this website. You agree to release ProSportsBlogging.com (including, without limitation, the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members, affiliates, successors, assigns, contractors, agents and attorneys of ProSportsBlogging.com from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from ProSportsBlogging.com’s use or non-use of content submitted by you or any third party.
7. No Endorsement / Recommendation: ProSportsBlogging.com does not endorse, recommend, or take any responsibility for any content submitted to this Site by any advertiser, service provider, vendor, or other third-party, even if ProSportsBlogging.com displays such content.
D. DISCLAIMER WITH RESPECT TO ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
E. DISCLAIMER WITH RESPECT TO OTHER INTERNET SITES
ProSportsBlogging.com has not reviewed all of the sites, or content of sites, that may be accessed from or linked to this Site. ProSportsBlogging.com is not responsible for the content of any pages or Internet images, information, or data, which are not contained on this Site. Viewing of any and all other Web sites shall be at your own risk.
F. PROHIBITION ON USE / ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS
ProSportsBlogging.com may at any time, for any reason, prohibit your further use in whole or in part of this Site. We may also take any action that we deem necessary to enforce this Agreement, and to protect against unlawful or improper use of this Site. You hereby expressly agree to waive any and all claims you may have (whether currently in existence and/or arising hereafter) against ProSportsBlogging.com for any failure by us to enforce this Agreement, whether against you or a third party. ProSportsBlogging.com’s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive its right to act with respect to that circumstance or other circumstances.
G. ACCESS LIMITS
Without ProSportsBlogging.com’s express consent, you may not frame any pages from the Site, place pop-up windows over pages of the Site, or otherwise affect the display of the Site’s pages. Moreover, under no circumstances may you: (i) derive or attempt to derive the source or object code, source files or structure of this Site or its content by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or any other means; (ii) attempt to access the accounts of others, or attempt to penetrate security measures of the systems of ProSportsBlogging.com or its affiliates or contractors (“hacking”), whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data; or (iii) transmit to ProSportsBlogging.com or by means of this Site any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, or any other form of unauthorized or unsolicited transmission. ProSportsBlogging.com grants you permission to link to this Site (without framing it), but may revoke this permission at any time for any reason.
H. YOUR ACCOUNT
In order to obtain certain products or services through this Site, you may be required to register an account. In such a case, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself when setting up the account. You may not provide inaccurate or incomplete information. You are responsible for any use of your account or this Site by anyone using your account password, e-mail address, or other personal identifier. Thus, if for any reason you suspect that your account password or other identifying information has been compromised, you should contact ProSportsBlogging.com at once.
I. PARENTAL CONTROL PROVISIONS
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Ã Â§ 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at Get Net Wise, www.getnetwise.org, and www.Safety.com.
J. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM (including, for purposes of this “Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability” section of the Agreement, ProSportsBlogging.com and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members, agents, affiliated companies, successors, assigns, third party contractors, attorneys, and any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site or any of the content, products or services available on or through this Site) HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (i) AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, AND/OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; (ii) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE; (iv) THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE DOES NOT INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS OF YOU OR THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR (v) THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
3. PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THIS OR ANY RELATED SERVICES. THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM.
4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM THE CONTENT OF, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE AND/OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER BASIS – EVEN IF PROSPORTSBLOGGING.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITY. WITH RESPECT TO DIRECT DAMAGES, YOUR REMEDY IS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) AND DISCONTINUANCE OF USE OF (AND ANY MEMBERSHIP IN) THIS SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
5. THESE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless ProSportsBlogging.com (including, but not limited to, the officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, licensors, agents, licensees, contractors, attorneys, subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party content providers of ProSportsBlogging.com) from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, that arise from, concern, or are connected with your use or misuse of this Web site or its content. ProSportsBlogging.com reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with ProSportsBlogging.com in asserting any available defenses and will pay all of ProSportsBlogging.com’s attorneys’ fees and costs in such defense.
The provisions of this Agreement are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
M. INTERNATIONAL USE
ProSportsBlogging.com makes no representation that this Site (including the content, services or products provided on or through it) is appropriate for or available to locations outside the United States of America or Canada; and using this Site from territories where it is illegal to do so is prohibited. Any offer for a product or service through this Site is void where prohibited. Use of this Site is done at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
N. INTEGRATION AND MODIFICATION
Except as otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and ProSportsBlogging.com with respect to this Site, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications or proposals between you and ProSportsBlogging.com with respect to this Site. You may not modify this Agreement other than by obtaining ProSportsBlogging.com’s signed, written consent to such a modification.
O. NOTICE / CONTACT
ProSportsBlogging.com can be contacted in the “Contact Us” section of this Site at http://prosportsblogging.com/psb/contact-us.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE.